Account Manager (Budapest)
Chemaxon is a leading cheminformatics software company whose products and solutions have been supporting early stage drug discovery and other areas of chemistry research for over the last 20 years. Our client base includes many top pharmaceutical companies, innovative biotech startups, and leading academic institutions. Our company is agile, presenting the unique opportunity for frequent collaboration and cross training with teammates and stakeholders. You will be joining our flexible Sales group that operates internationally, with regional teams based in San Diego, Boston, Budapest, and Basel, along with distributors in Asia Pacific. We are in an exciting time of business growth and now is the perfect time to join our team!
Location: Budapest, Váci Greens Office Park
About this opportunity:
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to represent the company in some European countries. This opportunity is perfect for motivated and creative individuals with experience selling end-user software solutions in the life science/chemistry research markets. As an Account Manager at ChemAxon, you will sell our impressive software offerings using your keen ability to understand and translate customer needs. You have a demonstrable track record of building long term relationships with your clients, as well as achieving individual and team level sales targets. And most importantly you possess the expertise and skills needed to secure new customers as well as build up existing relationships through cross and deep selling.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating new sales opportunities within territory and collaborating with members of the business line team to ensure profitable growth.
- Developing new business (cross-selling) within existing client portfolio.
- Proactively meeting with current and potential customers throughout the assigned territory on a regular basis to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
- Establishing long term business relationships with customers to ensure sustainable company growth.
- Identifying areas for improvement to meet individual and team level sales goals.
- Negotiating price and commercial terms for successful deal closing.
- Sharing regularly the progress of sales opportunities to your team and stakeholders.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicating client needs to the impacted stakeholders within the company.
- Attending regional and international conferences in the assigned region.
- Maintaining the company’s high standards in customer service and business ethics.
What you will bring to us:
- To be a part of a creative and progressive team.
- 5+ years of direct business to business sales experience with proven track record in the software industry or in life science domain.
- Experience managing complex deals through a cycle to deliver tailored solutions based on your customers' needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple opportunities at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Superior negotiation and presentation skills.
- Eagerness to expand your knowledge through learning about our products and solutions.
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools.
- Commitment of traveling approximately 25% of the time to meet the needs of the business and of your customers.
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- A flexible working schedule.
- A training program with a yearly professional development allowance.
- Exposure to industry leading life sciences corporations.
- The opportunity to be part of the creative team at our innovative company.
For some info on ChemAxon, you can check our these videos:
How to apply?
If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button.