From 1 February, 2022, Chemaxon's academic program is changing.
If you plan to run a research project relying on Chemaxon software, or you held an Academic Research license before, the page below sums up the new bundles and options for you. Please note that the licenses and applications that we have received prior to February 1, 2022 are valid and the old rules will be applied.
NOTE: if you plan to use our software for studying or teaching, this is the page you should read.
Chemicalize will grant you prompt access to our software, while you will need to go through an application process to get an Individual license key for limited Chemaxon software.
Academic discount provides access to any software you need from our portfolio for a decreased fee. FreeWeb license bundle keeps providing building blocks for your website.
- What is it? - Calculate phys-chem properties instantly, search chemical data and draw molecules online, from your browser
- Products: Chemical search, calculations, drawing and name < > structure conversion
- License type: no license, monthly subscription
- Who is it for: Teachers, Ph.D. students, students and not-for-profit researchers
- Get started: Chemicalize.com, login with your existing Chemaxon credentials
- What is it? - 1 year license key for one individual to support thesis work or research project. The key is free, but you will need to provide contributions.
- Products: MarvinSketch (including MolConvert, phys-chem calculations for a single compound, Structure Checker and name - structure conversion), JChem for Office Lite, Instant JChem Standard (without visualization and calculations)
- License type: Free, annual license key that cannot be deployed on server, and cannot be shared
- Who is it for: Professors, Ph.D. students, students and academic researchers
- Get started: Apply for Research
- What is it? - Purchase Chemaxon products for academic use, with a 50% discount.
- Products: Most of the Chemaxon products can be included
- License type: Different conditions may apply for individual products
- Who is it for: Teachers, Ph.D. students, students and academic researchers
- Get started: Reach out to us for a quote.
- What is it? -This bundle helps you embed our chemical drawing and chemical structure property prediction capabilities to your not-for-profit and no-login website at no cost.
- Products: Marvin JS via Chemicalize Pro, Calculators, Standardizer and Structure Checker
- License type: Marvin JS won't need a license, we provide an annual license key for the remaining products upon request
- Who is it for: Not-for-profit and no-login websites and portals
- Get started: Open a ticket here to request access (please select Academic & FreeWeb License Support at the Team or Application field). Read more about the conditions here.
Ping us over here - please select the Academic & FreeWeb License Support at Team or Application field.